Website XIRCLS - Collaborative Marketing Network
Searching for a Job at XIRCLS Collaborative Marketing Network in Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India
About the job
A no-limits sales internship for you to overcome your fears, master your people skills and get a taste of entrepreneurship!
While every other company in the world is focused on what they do and rightfully so, XIRCLS is a network of businesses across ALL categories in the world. Therefore, you will be able to gain exposure in multiple sectors by just working in one company.
Make valuable connections in retail, food & hospitality, health & wellness, automotives, aviation, technology & software services. The professional network you build through XIRCLS will serve you your entire career!
We will also empower you with the knowledge and skills to generate your own leads, perfect your sales pitch, tackle challenging sales situations, artfully close deals and build meaningful professional relationships with decision makers in your chosen field.
Unsure about cold calling or convincing a difficult prospect? Get hands-on training and guidance from our co-founders, sales managers and even your fellow interns – we promise you’ll never feel you’re on your own!
It’s not just our collaborative marketing technology that’s revolutionary. We as a company are here to nurture exceptional young men and women who’ve always felt different from the Instant Brand Partnerships for Genuine Customer Reach & No-Cost Loyalty crowd and yet can’t help being anything but themselves.
If no place has ever felt like home, then perhaps it’s time to come home to us.
See what our sales interns are saying about their time with us on our LinkedIn page!
- Thoroughly understand the product/s assigned to you through reading and research. Don’t hesitate to ask questions!
- Identify & qualify leads. Cold call, email and pitch to marketing managers and founders
- Coordinate and follow-up with prospective clients over calls (and video meetings if required)
- Assist in onboarding clients, educate them about software features
- Be actively involved in sales meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Work closely with the core team to ideate on new sales strategies & their implementation
Note: At the end of your internship, you will make a final presentation to the sales team and
your fellow interns about what you learned and your sales performance.
- Exceptional verbal / written communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and taking initiative
- Single-mindedly driven to achieve targets
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- Past experience in sales or marketing roles preferred
- Flexible working hours
- Certificate of Internship
- Attractive commissions on sales
- Letter of Recommendation (based on performance and final presentation)
- Duration – 3 months minimum
- Type of Internship – Full-Time or Part-Time
- Expected to work 5-6 hours a day, 6 days a week.
Company: XIRCLS – Collaborative Marketing Network
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org