Website Whizz HR
Searching for a Job at Whizz HR in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About the job
Whizz HR is looking for enthusiastic and passionate Public Relations Specialist to work with leading digital media agencies in Mumbai.
We are seeking a Public Relations Specialist to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Relate with senior clients of the organization and gain their trust
- Work with the high-level relationship and organizational skills
- Provide the client-service philosophy point of service
- Ensure team members provide top quality work that meets up to the expectation of the clients
- Understand and relay the business need of clients to the organization and other members of the team in an easily understandable manner
- Guarantee account profitability
- Handle all issues relating to budget, including budget management
- Make available to clients strategic PR counsel
- Develop and implement strategies for integrated marketing, reputation management, and branding.
- Think creatively about client account management towards developing creative ideas and relay such creative ideas and thoughts to the client
- Get informed about the latest PR technology in preparation for opportunities to apply such in fulfilling goals of the organization and its clients
- Show full commitment to clients, agencies, and industries
- Have good mastery of industry trends and knowledge, along with a full understanding of clients’ needs.
- 2-3 plus years’ experience in PR agency only
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
Interested candidates can send us their resume at [email protected]
Company: Whizz HR
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com