Website WeKan Enterprise Solutions
This Job Listing is about WeKan Enterprise Solutions in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
About the job
Role Summary: As a strategic thinker, Talent Acquisition Specialist plays a very significant role in success story of WeKan Enterprise Solutions. This role will manage the entire recruitment process in collaboration with the Hiring Managers; create and implement talent attraction and engagement strategy. Ultimately, this role will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for WeKan to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified talent.
Key Responsibilities –
- Own the complete hiring life-cycle
- Develop sourcing strategies through detailed market research
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Present complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about WeKan and the positions hiring for
- Collaborate with hiring managers to deeply understand their needs and ensure alignment on the specifications of the open role.
- Manage the communication flow between hiring managers and candidates
- Very strong follow up and feedback management and documentation
- Execute talent acquisition strategies (e.g. timed postings on various professional networking platforms and social media)
- Proactively recruit through creation of strpng pipeline
- Take ownership of candidate experience at every phase of hiring life-cycle
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Create Employer Branding Strategies.
- Generate enthusiasm about the opportunity with WeKan to prospective candidates
- Position WeKan as an Employer of choice for current & potential talent
Required Professional experience –
- Minimum of 5+ years of Technology recruiting experience and
- Min 3-4 years of experience for Lead / Manager roles.
- Strong background in managing high volume recruitment efforts
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to ensure multiple requirements are catered to.
- Excellent knowledge of current Talent Acquisition trends and best practices
- Strong Presentation, Negotiation, Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Exceptional communications skills and relationship management
- Working Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs).
- Strong knowledge of competitive landscape, ability to research and equip leadership team with Market Intelligence reports to enable informed decision making
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
||WeKan Enterprise Solutions
|| Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India