Website WebMobril Staffing Solutions
This Job Listing is about WebMobril Staffing Solutions in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
Business Analyst – Personal Loans (Retail Loans / Retail Lending)
Location: Bangalore, Delhi Pune ,Hyderabad, Mumbai.
· Candidates with experience in Digital transformation in unsecured lending under Wealth & Private Banking Domain
- Experience in working in a scale agile framework understanding the practical implementation of agile to a large program
· Advise client on creating function of the future, covering end to end spectrum on Unsecured Lending, Personal Loans
· Creating, project plan for the unsecured lending portfolios for Retail customers
· Defining cross-functional transformation programs – defining opportunities, evaluating data, requirements, designing and implementing end-to-end optimal and sustainable solutions for Unsecured lending
· Clearly communicate the key activities required to anchor the Unsecured Lending transformation
· Establish synchronisation points to drive integration across domain services
· Understanding how systems and services are integrated and works together with the business landscape, and identify potential gaps.
· Eliciting and Mapping Business Requirements and processes for new Unsecured lending solutions, to ensure the new digital tools meets the current and future needs of the business.
· Building stakeholder analysis, plan and facilitate workshops and build communication plans – ensuring all stakeholders are informed and understands the on-going transformation and new way of working.
· Working and communicating with Executive and Business Leadership teams, and can present and clearly communicate the project progress, status, deliverables, and next steps.
· Identify and present the business value the project generates to the Business stakeholders.
· Building long-term client relationships
· Strong communication, PowerPoint and Excel skills
· Self-driven, and a natural problem solver; able to find solutions and opportunities where other see challenges.
· Experience of financial services and specifically unsecured lending products
· Experience in driving discussions and decision making with a large number of squads
· Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with experience in managing senior stakeholders
· Strong analytics skills having the ability to synthesize information and present succinctly
· Ability to switch between diving into details and creating the big picture such that you cover the depth and breadth of the program
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task within tight deadlines
· Able to work creatively and analytically in a time-limited, problem-solving environment
· Good business sense
· Independent and autonomous judgment
· Have a strong consulting skillset: hypothesis-led problem solving, framing and communicating complex ideas, thinking strategically
· Have a track record for thinking innovatively
Key Expertise required :
1. Process Excellence experience
2. Senior Stakeholder Management
3. Business Process Analysis
4. Project Management
5. Process Documentation and tools (BRD, MS Visio, BPMN 2)
· Flexible, curious and creative, open for new things and able to propose innovative ideas
· Team player, open, pleasure to work with and positive in a group dynamic
· Able to build empathy within the firm and win the trust of the clients
· Intercultural competence and experience of working in more than one country and/or with multi-cultural teams
· Driven, hard-working, entrepreneurial, proactive and productive
· Excellent communication skills
||WebMobril Staffing Solutions
|| Bengaluru, Karnataka, India