This Job Listing is about wagamama in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> be you | be a sous chef
wagamama| to nourish yourself + nourish others. inspired by fast paced, japanese ramen bars. wagamama is all about positive eating, feeding the soul as well as our body. bringing fresh flavours of asia to all
noodle+ | our perks + quirks when you join the magic
what does a sous chef at wagamama do?
- a brilliant hourly rate paid weekly
- free wagamama meal on every shift
- 30% discount at wagamama + other trg brands when dining with friends + family
- retail and leisure discounts
- financial wellbeing support | access to loans repaid through your salary
- kintsugi wellness | access to councillors, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym + leisure
- internal fast track development programmes to progress into a kitchen manager + beyond
if you have a passion for food and have got some kitchen management, supervisor or team leader experience + have a passion for food then we want to hear from you!
wagamama is a leading hospitality brand that actually cares about creating a positive impact on our people + the communities we're in. we embrace being different, authentic + vulnerable as people, it's what makes us wagamama. so, if you believe in positive eating, in positive living + you're ready to be part of something truly revolutionary, then come join us + be you. be wagamama
if that sounds like you, click apply!
wagamama is an equal opportunity employer. we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. when submitting your details, please let us know if you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the interview process-->
- during your shift, you create a positive kitchen environment where your team feel welcomed + cared for
- you help spot, nurture + develop talent within the back of house team
- share your passion + knowledge of wagamama food ensuring the back of house team is fully trained on all dishes
- manage the line effectively so every dish served is of high quality + served to specification ready for delivery packing
- you understand the importance of growing sales, protecting profit + you support your kitchen manager to effectively control gross profit
- you make sure you follow food safety and health + safety standards throughout your shift