Medical Scribe Positions in Vishwa Transcription Services Kochi, Kerala, India
Website Vishwa Transcription Services
Searching for a Job at Vishwa Transcription Services in Kochi, Kerala, India
About the job
Medical Scribe/ Junior Medical Scribe- Remote Role
Location: Kochi, India
This will be a fully remote night shift profile, with 5 days a week working. There is a joining bonus of Rs.25000/- for candidates joining by 31 January 2022.
Greetings from Vishwa!
Vishwa Transcription Services has been upholding a 20 year legacy in the medical transcription business and has been prominent in providing quality services to clients across United States of America and other European Nations. The company was established in 2001 offers 24/7 transcription services to hospitals, clinics and physicians in varied platforms.
About the role:
Our Medical Scribe/Junior Medical Scribe support medical care providers and their patients by using a nascent automation platform to complete medical documentation summaries of patient visits and treatments. Medical Scribes master the talent of providing accurate documentation within a short span of time after the patient visits. The recording and documentations includes patient histories, exams, radiographic findings, assessments, and treatment plans. The Medical Scribe’s makes the life of the healthcare professionals much simpler by helping them focus on the required better.
- The Medical Scribe should provide documentation coverage for assigned healthcare providers, which involves listening to audio recordings of patient visits and utilize technology to summarize medical information and facts in professional clinical reports
- Proficiently navigate through the healthcare software and enter clinical reports and data directly into customer software, adhering to specific clinic guidelines and workflows.
- Maintain a high-quality standard and adhere to account-specific documentation which meets documentation requirements for our customers.
- Be a team player, provide and receive feedback from providers, managers and successfully resolve issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Skilled in working with medical office, hospitals/clinics or healthcare documentation or similar academic backgrounds.
- Proficiency in medical terminology is a must.
- Must be a professional in English writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammatical and spelling comprehension.
- Must have innate listening skills and ability to understand varied English accents and dialects of different countries.
- Must be a self-motivated professional who can work independently with minimum supervision
- This would be a complete work from home role hence proficiency over, Skype, Zoom and other video conferencing platforms is a must.
- Trained or experienced in medical specialty of Oncology, Orthopedics, Neurology, ENT, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, GI, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Family Medicine, Pain Medicine, Nephrology, or Urology will be an added advantage BUT NOT COMPULSORY
- Familiarity with Electronic Health Records; Epic, Cerner, or Athena experience is highly preferred.
Experience & Educational Credentials:
- Skilled in Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.
- Experience in medical scribing or medical transcription would be and added advantage.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in any medical discipline
Be a part of the winning team!
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the medical transcription industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for who want to make an amazing career. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Company: Vishwa Transcription Services
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Kochi, Kerala, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org