Searching for a Job at Uber in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
About The Role
We are looking to hire an operations manager to driver improvements to the driver onboarding experience for Uber Rides – IndiaSA. The main mandate will be to improve conversion of partners from Sign-up on the platform to taking their first trip. He/she will drive product enhancements to reduce friction points for partners while onboarding & process improvements to reduce in-funnel time for partner to become active & take the first trip.
What You’ll Do
In this role you will get work on a complex problem of improving the funnel conversion for new onboarding on the platform and reduce the time in this entire process.
- You will work with cross function stakeholder – across operations, product, support, external partners etc to drive the process improvements.
- You will analyse each and every step of the driver onboarding journey in detail and identify the areas for us to improve. You will work with a rich amount of data & will have to take different cuts to it for define the problem statement.
- Look for opportunities to automate & define SOPs for process optimisations and driving efficiency
- Benchmark against industry-wide best practices and competition analysis to identify redundancies.
- Take the lead on representing the funnel improvement projects / initiatives in different forums and highlighting the impact of the actions taken.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years experience in program management or operations management role.
- We are looking for someone who is good with stakeholder management as this role would involve working and driving improvements with a lot of cross-functional operations as well product teams.
- He/she will need to be analytical & detail oriented as the role would involve detailed analysis of the each and every step of the driver journey. He/ she will need to identify the scope of improvement in this entire process and come it with a proposal to improve on the same.
- The person needs to be high on ownership and have a growth oriented & constructive mindset. He/she needs to be really good at problem solving to address core problem areas.
- Proficiency in SQL will be recommended & will be very helpful in data & analysis requirements for the role.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com