Searching for a Job at TransPerfect in Pune, Maharashtra, India
About the job
TransPerfect Pune is looking to grow our in-house recruiting team. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, testing, and hiring applicants for positions throughout the Company.
- Headhunt and pro-actively recruit experienced candidates for various positions within TransPerfect
- Develop position descriptions and advertising resources
- Screen incoming resumes/CVs
- Administer Testing
- Conduct in person interviews
- Initiate references and offer letters
- Complete background checks
- Generate offer letters
- Generate rejection letters
- Follow up with the related clerical aspects of employment, such as completing of health, employment, and insurance forms, notifying the department of employees starting date and the requisition the employee is filling, etc.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
More than 25 years ago, TransPerfect was founded with a mission to help the world’s businesses navigate the global marketplace.
With decades of hands-on experience, TransPerfect’s consultative approach and rigorous quality have made it the industry leader.
TransPerfect is far from “just a translation agency”. Our services portfolio covers everything from business support services such as interpretation, multicultural and digital marketing, SEO and website globalization to multimedia work, video, e-learning and training, and legal support services. All services and client partnerships are aided by best-in-breed software platforms, specialized in optimizing business processes.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com