This Job Listing is about Tietoevry in Pune, Maharashtra, India
About the job
You may apply to Tietoevry by selecting Apply and fill your application details to the form. You may also Apply by using LinkedIn and populate details to your application from your LinkedIn profile.
We are looking for looking for a Senior Java Engineer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
Senior Java Engineer responsibilities include designing, developing, and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for Integration systems.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Hands on experience in RESTful Service, SOAP web services, Spring MVC
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases(JPA2, Hibernate)
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Must have experience in Integration product development
- Familiar with container-based applications with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
|| Pune, Maharashtra, India