Website Tata Steel Foundation
This Job Listing is about Tata Steel Foundation in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
WHO ARE WE: Instituted on August 16, 2016, Tata Steel Foundation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Steel Limited. A Section 8 company with over 800+ members, it is spread across 11 units and two states of Jharkhand and Odisha. With a vision to create an enlightened and equitable society, the Foundation is committed to playing a larger role in India’s sustainable development by embedding wider economic, social, and environmental objectives through its programmes. It works across verticals like education, health, tribal identity, and skill development, and each of its initiatives has been classified under Signature Programmes and Proximity Community Development (PCDs).
1. Designing and implementing project on “Dignity of Labour”.
2. Responsible for multi skills centres at all locations- Quality/standards, operations, maintenance, and effectiveness.
3. Skill Development – need and demand assessment to propose and implement courses.
4. Leverage Govt schemes, liaison with key stakeholders.
5. Implementing partners onboarding and management.
Minimum Qualification: Post Graduation in Rural Development / Master’s in Social Work / Master’s in similar subjects
Minimum No. of years of experience: 5 years
Technical Skill Set required: Proficient in MS Office
||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India