Public Relations Intern Vacancies in Suvidha Foundation India
Website Suvidha Foundation
Searching for a Job at Suvidha Foundation in India
About the job
Suvidha Foundation is a non-profit organization working to impart education among the financially challenged sections to help them realize parity in education and the strength of little minds in building a promising future. The organization has provisions of student internships, student mentorship, and the scope to volunteer. Through these programs, the organization aims to achieve the vision of imparting innovative education that stays with the students forever and equips them for the unforeseen future.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Support the company’s PR strategy and execute it in different phases
2. Communicate and build relationships with principals
3. Perform research and market analysis activities
4. Create and curate engaging content
Internship Type- Unpaid
Duration- 1 month
Who Can Apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for the work from home job/internship
2. Must Have Mobile with internet Connection.
3. Must Have Facebook, Instagram, Linkdln And Other Social Media Platform.
4. Can start the work from home job/internship immediately
5. Are available for duration of 1 months
6. Have relevant skills and interests
What You Will Get..
1.) Verified Certificate of Completion
2.) Letter of Recommendation (Based on your Performance)
3.) Appreciation Letter on Weekly And on Monthly Based on your Performance.
Company: Suvidha Foundation
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org