Student Volunteer Job in Studentsaholic India
Searching for a Job at Studentsaholic in India
About the job
This opportunity is for 1st year, 2nd Year and Final Year students specifically. Person studying at institution of higher Education. Graduate student. Senior. first year student. grad student.
Studentsaholic is a new and upcoming startup which is in developing stage. We have a great team of founders with previous experience in the field of Ed-tech and Management.
What does Studentsaholic do?
The number one priority of Studentsaholic is to provide professional services to students like resume writing, interview preparation and internships at a very low and affordable cost.
We also provide talented students with a platform to showcase their skills and provide freelance services to others.
Our social cause is very dear to us. We look forward to empower rural students and underprivileged workers to develop skills that would help them get a good pay range that they deserve.
What does the job role include?
- Growing online and offline student communities and helping in their operations
- Designing successful marketing campaigns that would perform well in colleges
- A powerful say in developing the overall infrastructure of Studentsaholic
- Stay up to date with the recent trends and design content that caters to the interests of students
- Manage weekly interactions with the community
- A deep knowledge about analytics
- Plan and strategy to create engaging events online
What can you expect?
- Work directly with the founding team, and act as an intrapreneur
- Creative office environment
- Remote, work from home
- Flexible working schedule
- Voice your opinions, they matter to us
- Experience in the fast-growing education industry
What are the requirements?
1) Proven track record in management (Preferably Final Year students)
2) Strong understanding of marketing and operations
3) Available for working flexible hours in a day (2-3 hours)
4) Strong command in native language
5) Multi-tasking abilities with a great sense of creativity
6) Strategic knowledge about Brand Building
7) Fluent with social media platforms and their usage
Vacancy Type: Volunteer
Job Location: India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org