This Job Listing is about SmartBear in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
Quality isn’t just a goal. It’s the whole point.
Our customers are under a lot of pressure to deliver great software. But to compress lifecycles, add features, and compete in a world where ‘every company is now a software company’ is hard. And one mistake can mean their reputation, even future. That’s why it’s our mission to help. At any part of their software development lifecycle (SDLC), we provide the tools and discipline to focus on quality while streamlining their processes. So our customers can create and deploy software that works as designed – especially when it’s needed most. And we’re looking for people to join us.
We are looking for a Product Support Engineer who will help our clients in learning and using SmartBear products.
This position is for you if you want to:
- Troubleshoot and solve technical support issues with external customers (via support tickets, screen share and email)
- Create, document and track the progress of new customer issues as they become available
- Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations, e.g. development, to achieve superior customer service
- Obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to become progressively proficient with responsible products
- Be the customer advocate when providing feedback to internal organizations
- Achieve issue resolution and escalation goals
- Look for ways to improve productivity of issue resolution and better ways to help customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of office productivity suites (MS Office, Google apps)
- 1 + years’ experience within a Support Environment
- Knowledge of REST API’s
- Basic understanding of Databases
- Knowledge of application lifecycle management
- Scripting: e.g. Python / Bash
- Network and server administration experience
- Working knowledge of software testing tools or test management tools
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use – and will use. Whether it’s TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, they’re easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. We’re used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever you’re going, we’ll help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.
||Full-time · Entry level
|| Bengaluru, Karnataka, India