Searching for a Job at slice in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
About the role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of the Card Business team and involved in the outbound calls for fetching details from the slice users for card delivery. This role will also involve a lot of collaboration with several teams inhouse.
What You will do
- Handle the daily operations of the on customer card delivery calling process.
- Handling NDR calls on weekends (Rotational)
- Handling RTO calls and making sure the cards are dispatched as per the set timelines.
- Maintain the data transparency between the Card business team & other dependents at the organizational level.
- Regular interactions with other team members.
- Set up new processes on customer calling and getting new ways to collect the details.
- Update team and provide resolution to the customers and maintain the grid.
What you will need
– Any undergraduate degree (BE/B.Tech) with experience of 0-2 years.
– Hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel.
– Good communication and interaction skills.
– Good at Problem-solving & Decision Making.
– Adaptability & capability to learn new processes sooner.
– Additional language will be an advantage
Life at slice
★ An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants
★ Highly competitive salaries
★ Flexible working hours
★ Tailored vacation & leave policies for all important moments
★ A reward system that celebrates hard work and milestones throughout the year
★ Learning and upskilling opportunities
★ Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel like home
Got bills? Time to slice them! ��
slice is India’s best credit card challenger to pay bills, manage expenses, and unlock rewards
. Our members love us and swear by us. We’re reinventing how traditional credit cards work by offering a simple and transparent app to help our members transact easily. We have over 5 million registered members with an average age of 26, making us a market leader in a niche and growing segment.
Oh, btw, we offer upto 2% cashback on every transaction, and our members have the option to convert monthly bills payable into 3 installments, with no extra charges. Yup, you can count on us
We are backed by leading investors such as Tiger Global, Insight Partners, Advent International, Blume Ventures and Gunosy Capital.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org