Website Skarpsinne Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Searching for a Job at Skarpsinne Infotech Pvt Ltd in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
The candidate is responsible for establishing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing, and improving all suitable sets of controls for the prevention of threats to the security of client applications & information assets, ensuring the business objectives of the organization. Should rigorously test, scan, audit & re-test all scopes as per all international security standards like OWASP, SANS & others.
Responsibilities and Scope:
- Applicants should have 5+ years of experience in web application and mobile application security, Network & Cloud Infrastructure Security, Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing,
- Exploit security flaws & vulnerabilities with attack simulations on multiple applications in the Android and IOS platforms,
- Provide remediation guidance to identified vulnerabilities.
- Manual and automated security testing of Web applications, APIs, and mobile Apps.
- Use automated & manual code review techniques to identify application security vulnerabilities.
- Identify complex vulnerabilities such as business logic flaws and articulate to both technical and non-technical partners
- Document & report vulnerabilities and work on periodic vulnerability mitigations, patching.
- Analyze application security policies for effectiveness, make suggestions on security policy improvements, and work to enhance methodology material.
- Develop & maintain security testing plans and automate penetration and other security testing on the applications, systems, networks, and data layers.
- Develop meaningful metrics to reflect the true posture of the environment allowing the organization to make decisions based on potential security threats & risks.
- Produce actionable, threat-based, reports on security testing results.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and security partners.
- The candidate should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and should be able to work independently with minimum & least supervision in a complex Infrastructure environment.
- Certifications: OSCP , OSWE or any other security certifications
- Should be a self-driven, self-managed technical team leader.
- Ability to clearly communicate needs and requirements and influence stakeholders with minimal supervision.
- Ability to accurately estimate effort, set and meet periodic delivery deadlines.
- Experience in research and development in – Red Team Exercises, Threat Hunting, OSINT, Threat Modelling & building security tools, shall pe very plus.
- Good understanding in DevSecOps, security architecture review and network security assessments shall be added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with technology and to contribute to the design, development, and support of projects with the security recommendations
Nice to Have:
- Good problem-solving skills. good communications and documentation skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and provide creative input that ensures the success of the broader team
- Proficient in reading modern programming languages with the ability to quickly learn to read and interpret scripts written by others.
- Lead & drive multiple projects together.
No of Positions: 4
Note: The candidate would be expected to work in diverse consulting engagements and are willing to travel to Middle East countries for project execution at least 50% of their time.
Preference to candidates who can join very immediately or within 45 days of at the max.
Company: Skarpsinne Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com