Sales Associate Positions in Shyft (formerly Mindhouse) Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Website Shyft (formerly Mindhouse)
Searching for a Job at Shyft formerly Mindhouse in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
About the job
Shyft is building a curative wellness platform for the global customer, based out of India. Shyft is focusing on wellness services like Yoga, Nutrition, Meditation, etc, and delivers highly personalized and interactive services to customers suffering from chronic conditions (diabetes, hypertension, thyroid, back pains, etc), or for women’s health related issues (PCOS, prenatal and post natal care). Shyft is at an early stage in the fast growing digital wellness space, and is looking to grow 10x in the next 12 months.
Shyft is founded by experienced entrepreneurs, who were a part of the core team that built Zomato from 2008-18.
Know more about Shyft here – www.betheshyft.com
About the Role
As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for talking to customers interested in our services and on boarding them as paid members. This role involves understanding the needs of the customer, suggesting classes/ programs based on their needs and on-boarding them as paid members of Shyft. We are looking for self-starters who are good at convincing others, and enjoy doing sales.
With this role, you stand a chance to be a part of the first few in the sales team who get to see a global business being built from an early stage.
Skills & Competencies
- Good at convincing others, and enjoys sales thoroughly
- Excellent communication skills with expert-level fluency in English
- A highly driven self-starter, with very strong ownership of their work
- A strong mindset to delight customers
- Keen interest in mind-body wellness/fitness
- Help define new benchmarks of performance in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Own sales targets to facilitate membership sales and renewals.
- Understanding the prospective customer’s needs and goals, and suggesting relevant programs.
- Setting up trial classes, following up with the prospects to collect feedback and pushing for conversions.
What you’ll love about us
- Open-minded collaborative culture of enthusiastic hustlers
- Fast-paced work environment with a steep learning curve, and a high potential for growth Ownership, autonomy and freedom to operate in a flat non-hierarchical structure – probably the first (and maybe only) time you won’t regret long working hours!
Joining & Location
Immediate | Remote
To apply, write to us at [email protected]
Company: Shyft (formerly Mindhouse)
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com