Website Sequoia Applied Technologies
This Job Listing is about Sequoia Applied Technologies in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
About the job
About Team Sequoia
Our team believes if we are passionate about what we do we can produce amazing quality and offer outstanding customer service. From large corporation to startups our solutions go into many product used by you in daily life. We pride ourselves on being able to associate with our clients to develop custom software solutions.
An Engineer’s Life @ SequoiaAT
As an Engineer, SequoiaAT will be a dream job for you. You will have opportunity to work on technologies and product before they hit the market and get popular. If working on a gadget you may get to own one of them as an early tester. Working with us we have a be your own boss culture so you will have plenty of opportunities to interact directly with our customers and their customer. Our goals just do not end there, we want to work with you on your personal development goals and ensure that you meet them.
We work on projects involving hardware integration, Wireless Including (BLE, LoRa, WiFi etc.) , Data Analytics , Digital Transformation etc.
We are all engineers and we do not want you to have a feeling that you got stuck on one project and could not grow your career . We expect you to contribute to variety of projects during a given period of time. We keep you well informed about new technology trends through our tech chat sessions and secondary skill development process.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in developing solutions leveraging AI technologies: Machine Learning, Deep Learning & NLP.
- A product mindset – you ask and address the most important analytical questions with a view on enhancing product impact.
- The candidate should be proficient in Python
- Experience in any visualization tool -Tableau/ Power BI/ Amazon QuickSight
- Experience in Machine Learning tools like Tensorflow, DeepDream etc. is a Plus
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Expert problem-solving skills and creative thinking ability
- Good knowledge of General Math, Probability, Statistics, Optimization, Calculus etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics/Science/Engineering with Mathematics as a subject from a reputed University/Institute
- Work closely with product managers and engineering teams, understand business requirements and convert them into problem statements, develop hypothesis, design data frames, and recommend modelling approaches, measure success, testing criteria and put models in production
- Support the development of proofs of concepts to demonstrate the application of AI/ML capabilities in solving customer problems in collaboration with product and other development teams
- Prepare data for processing by organizing information, checking for any inaccuracies, and adjusting and weighting the raw data.
- Evaluate the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data in order to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of model.
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion
- Bring automation to the process wherever applicable.
- Look to proactively identify and solve business challenges with advanced data science and analytics tools.
- Adhere to the principles of delivering quality deliverables by conducting regular health checks, audits, code reviews to ensure that clean and maintainable production-level code is being produced
Year of experience is required for this position ? 2 to 4Years .
We are open to every kind of talent of any experience and so if your experience is not in this bracket do not get disappointed, as you are still eligible to apply here and come over for an interview .
After you submit your resume, We will call you . Round one of our interview is online only and everyone planning to join SequoiaAT has to undergo ( you are right everyone!!!- Be it an Engineer or a VP) . This enables us to respect your time and our time to quickly gauge if there is a right fit. Once you clear that we will arrange for 2-4 more rounds of discussion with peers to ensure that we are the right company for you and vice versa .
||Sequoia Applied Technologies
||Full-time · Entry level
|| Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India