Management Intern Vacancies in SEMS Welfare Foundation Maharashtra, India
Website SEMS Welfare Foundation
Searching for a Job at SEMS Welfare Foundation in Maharashtra, India
About the job
We are Hiring for Management Intern for our Management Department. As a Management Intern, you will have to provide assistance to our management department in day to day operations.
If your skills match our criteria for the role of Management Intern, then apply for this job now. We would like to meet you!
SEMS Welfare Foundation (SWF) is a Not-for-Profit entity, established to work in the areas of Education, Social Welfare, Women Empowerment, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Livelihood Generation & Employability, Health, Research, Culture, International Cooperation, Sports, Environment Protection or any other similar sector. We promote healthy lives, balanced and active communities, and strong businesses. It allows the Volunteer Members to concentrate their Energies and Efforts on Long-Term Goals, when freed from day-to-day Details.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A Management Intern has to work in various departments of the organization, ranging from human resources to sales and IT.
- Has to adapt himself to working with different sets of people and in different departments any given day.
- Main duty is to gain as much knowledge of the organization as he can and prepare himself for a managerial role.
- Has to become aware of the international policies and practices of the organization you are working for.
- Has to spend time observing experienced staff of the organization in order to learn about the necessary methods and procedures.
- Has to involve the senior management in setting goals and objectives.
- Monitor progress with the help of key staff of the organization.
- Learn about the inner workings of the different departments of the organization.
- Communicate with various members of the organization around the world and be sensitive to cultural differences.
Skills and Requirements:
- Person must have good interpersonal skills.
- Person must have leadership skills.
- Person should have good learner.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Good time Management Skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team.
- Good communication skills.
- Person should have a desire to gain knowledge.
Who all can apply:
- Person must be graduated, post graduated or pursuing in any of these fields.
- Person must be interested in this field.
- Person must be available for 4 to 6 months.
- Available for work from home.
- Person must have phone or laptop.
Duration: 4 to 6 Months
Perks or Benefits:
- Internship Completion Certificate
- LOR (Letter of Recommendation)
- Letter of Appreciation
- Incentives also included
NOTE: It is Unpaid Internship. Stipend is also not provided. Work from home and Flexible hours of working.
Company: SEMS Welfare Foundation
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org