Website SEMS Welfare Foundation
This Job Listing is about SEMS Welfare Foundation in India
About the job
Research Intern Job Description:
For our Research and Development department, we are looking for a Research Intern. As a Research Intern, you will be responsible for providing qualitative and quantitative data, as well as training and job shadowing several sub-departments and assisting our Research and Development department in day-to-day operations.
If your skills match our criteria for the role of research intern, then apply for this job now. We would like to meet you!
SEMS Welfare Foundation (SWF) is a Not-for-Profit entity, established to work in the areas of Education, Social Welfare, Women Empowerment, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Livelihood Generation & Employability, Health, Research, Culture, International Cooperation, Sports, Environment Protection or any other similar sector. We promote healthy lives, balanced and active communities, and strong businesses. It allows the Volunteer Members to concentrate their Energies and Efforts on Long-Term Goals, when freed from day-to-day Details.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• With some assistance from individual Team leads, you will be responsible for completing assignments and daily activities assigned to you efficiently.
• Research, design and evaluate materials, assemblies, processes, and equipment.
• You’ll be in charge of training and shadowing numerous sub-departments in the sales and R&D departments.
• Establish project goals and priorities by collaborating with Marketing and Operations.
• Develop concepts, products, and solutions by working with company business units.
• You will have to prepare research papers, project files and reports.
• Monitor team metrics and objectives ensuring meeting of goals and complete the tasks in given period of time.
Skills and Requirements:
• Person must have good thinking and reasoning skills.
• Person must be thorough and pay attention to detail.
• Person should have good learner.
• Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
• The ability to use your initiative and analytical thinking skills.
• Good time Management Skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in team.
• Good communication skills.
• Person should have a desire to gain knowledge.
Who all can apply:
• Person must be graduated, post graduated or pursuing in any of these fields.
• Person must be interested in this field.
• Person must be available for 4 to 6 months.
• Available for work from home.
• Person must have phone or laptop.
Duration: 4to 6 Months
Perks or Benefits:
• Internship Completion Certificate
• LOR (Letter of Recommendation)
• Letter of Appreciation
• Incentives also included
NOTE: It is Unpaid Internship. Stipend is also not provided. Work from home and Fixed hours of working
||SEMS Welfare Foundation