Website SEMS Welfare Foundation
Searching for a Job at SEMS Welfare Foundation in Kolkata, West Bengal, India
About the job
We are looking for an Event management intern to assist the Event coordinator in overseeing and organizing events that will make an impact to a target audience. You’ll also be expected to ensure that the events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
An event manager is, above all, a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and someone who is comfortable to work in a team environment.
SEMS Welfare Foundation (SWF) is a Not-for-Profit entity, established to work in the areas of Education, Social Welfare, Women Empowerment, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Livelihood Generation & Employability, Health, Research, Culture, International Cooperation, Sports, Environment protection or any other similar sector. We promote healthy lives, balanced and active communities and strong businesses. It allows the volunteer members to concentrate their energy and efforts on long term goals when freed from day to day details.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
2) Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
3) Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
4) Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
5) Come up with ideas for promotional activities for the event
6) Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
7) Analyse the event’s success and prepare reports
1) Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
2) Excellent organizational skills
3) A knack for problem-solving
4) Customer-service orientation
5) A team player with leadership skills
Who all can apply:
1) Person must be graduated, post graduated or pursuing any of these fields.
2) Person must be interested in this field
3) Person must be available for 4-6 months
4) Available for work from home
5) Person must have phone or a laptop
Perks or benefits:
1) Internship completion certificate
2) LOR (Letter of Recommendation)
3) Letter of appreciation
4) Incentives also included
It is an unpaid internship. Stipend will also be not provided. Work from home and flexible hours of working.
Company: SEMS Welfare Foundation
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org