Data Engineer Positions in Salesforce Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Searching for a Job at Salesforce in Hyderabad, Telangana, India
About the job
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology Job Details
Data Governance and Quality team at Salesforce responsible for our Data Governance Councils which review and manage change to key cross-functional data sources and partner across the business to spearhead efforts to improve data quality of those data sources. The Data Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing and documenting data pipelines related to data governance and analytics projects. This role provides an opportunity to work closely with business groups. Successful candidate should have strong interest in data analytics, data discovery and automation.
- Build ETL pipelines with SQL based technologies and platforms.
- Design and develop data applications using selected tools and frameworks as required and requested
- Work with different technologies (Python, shell scripts) and translate logic into well-performing SQL or other relational language and/or platform.
- Perform tasks such as writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.
- Develop data products on SQL (Oracle) and Python. Be prepared to learn new platforms and syntax with short ramp-up cycles.
- Automate data pipelines using scheduling tools like Airflow.
- Be prepared for changes in business direction and understand when to adjust designs.
- Design, develop and document database objects with the best architectural principles and patterns.
- Demonstrate operational excellence and strong can-do attitude.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalentelated degree.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with SQL.
- Strong skills working with very large data sets with a variety of tools; experience in dealing with performance and scaling issues.
- 2+ years of Python development experience using Pandas dataframes.
- Ability to work effectively in an unstructured and fast-paced environment both independently and in a team setting, with a high degree of self-management.
- Ability to prioritise and execute multiple tasks in a highly dynamic environment with a results oriented mindset. Strong problem solving with acute attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines and project plans.
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile project management methodologies.
- You find satisfaction in a job well done and thrive on solving head-scratching problems.
- Experience with Spark, or the Hadoop ecosystem and similar frameworks is preferred.
- Hands on Experience on tools like Apache Airflow is preferred.
- Experience in statistical modelling a plus.
- Experience on UI Development is a plus.
- Should be an expert in Python and SQL
- Solid understanding of databases, and working with complex datasets
- Good Communication Skills
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com