Searching for a Job at Salesforce in Greater Delhi Area
About the job
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales Job Details
About Tableau, a Salesforce Company
Tableau helps people see and understand data. Our analytics platform fuels exploration, allowing you to quickly answer questions with data and share insights across your organization. Global enterprises, early-stage startups, nonprofits, and governments all use Tableau’s intuitive software to quickly transform their data into actionable insights. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
What You’ll Be Doing…
The Account Executive will be responsible for driving sales revenue among and managing relationships with specified customers within an assigned geographical region and market segment.
The AE will represent Tableau, demonstrating relentless Customer Focus while managing all aspects of the sales process and customer relationship from Account Planning, Lead Qualification, and Management through Negotiation and Closing and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This role is a quota-carrying sales position.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Create and execute effective territory and account plans for the specified region/customer base to deliver sales objectives considering: overall opportunities, customer business priorities and anticipated business changes, our unique product capabilities, and value proposition.
- Meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Lead/leverage a matrix account team of Sales Consultants, Business Development Representatives, Services Practice Managers, Marketing, Inside Sales Support, and Customer Success Professionals to develop and manage sales pipeline and enhance customer relationships and value.
- Build and manage strategic partner alliances and relationships as part of the fully integrated account and territory plan.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of various sizes and industries.
- Drive customer success by developing and maintaining a deep understanding of customers’ business and industry challenges, market competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with leadership, customers, and extended team and partners.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategic planning, sales training, customer marketing efforts, and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
Who you are…
- Experienced. Strong field-based enterprise software sales experience. Complex sales / solution sales and extensive large figure deal experience.
- Performer. Consistent over achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- Missionary. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Tableau’s mission.
- Entrepreneurial. You’ve worked with start-ups and emerging organizations. You understand how to build and grow a successful business.
- Domain. Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred. Relevant Degree preferred.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world
Tableau will operate independently under the Tableau brand, driving forward a continued focus on our mission, our customers and our Tableau Community. The acquisition closed on August 1, 2019, and Tableau is a wholly-owned subsidiary of salesforce.com, inc.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Greater Delhi Area
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com