This Job Listing is about Radisson Hotel Group in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest hotel groups with nine distinctive hotel brands, and more than 1,600 hotels in operation and under development in 120 countries. The Group’s overarching brand promise is Every Moment Matters with a signature Yes I Can! service ethos.
People are at the core of our business success and future. Our people are true Moment Makers and together we bring the culture, spirit, environment and opportunities that empower you to be your best, every day, everywhere, every time. Together, we make Every Moment Matter.
We are now looking for a Commis Chef to join our dynamic team here at Radisson Hotel Group!
We focus on you as a person, your skills, talents, and passion – not only on your resume. Because mindset is what it’s all about. And you can grow the rest with us. That's a promise!
What We Offer Our Commis Chef
We aim to be as good a place to work as we are to stay. That is why we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
The Commis Chef Role
Our kitchen team has a taste for developing the flavours to cook up a storm and strives to deliver an experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
- Special rates for our team members, and friends and families while travelling and staying in our hotels
- We take our “We grow talent, talent grows us” culture belief to heart. With us you will benefit from a wide range of development offers supporting your learning & growth right from your onboarding. This includes an individual development plan and unlimited access to more than +20K learning modules & programs through Radisson Academy
- Participate and live Responsible Business every day together with our team members in the hotel and in the local communities where we work on creating shared value, better futures and a better planet for all
- Contributory pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Complimentary meal on duty
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through UNUM
- Fantastic opportunities to progress
- 28 days holiday for full time team members
- Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times *where applicable
As Commis Chef, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering incredible service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Qualities We Are Looking For In Our Commis Chef
- Our Commis Chefs crave the taste of success and can handle the heat in any kitchen!
- Cooking is the spice of your life and you will assist our chefs in preparing elements of our culinary delights
- As an integral part of the team, you will work proactively to ensure guest satisfaction and the smooth running of the kitchen department
The Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Individuals, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, and prizeotel brought together under one commercial umbrella brand Radisson Hotels.
Become part of the world of Moment Makers, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
The Radisson Blu Hotel in Leeds is set in a meticulously restored building that once served as the main office of the Leeds Permanent Building Society. This grand building has preserved its original art deco style. Located in The Light shopping and entertainment complex, our Leeds city-centre hotel offers easy access to bars, restaurants and shops, plus attractions such as the First Direct Arena. Unwind in one of 147 stylish rooms and suites, complete with amenities such as minibars and flat-screen televisions. The on-site Fire Lake Grill House and Cocktail Bar boasts an open kitchen and a great selection of grilled dishes, unique starters and handcrafted drinks. Take advantage of the free high-speed wireless Internet during your stay, as well as a discounted pass for the nearby Nuffield Health Leeds Fitness and Wellbeing Gym. If you’re travelling for work, ask the staff about our business centre. Our planners can help choose the best venue for work events from one of 10 meeting rooms.-->
- Flexibility and a positive, Yes I Can! Attitude
- An eye for detail
- Is a creative problem-solver
- Passionate about creating extraordinary service
- Ability to work as part of a team to ensure guest satisfaction
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar position is beneficial but not essential