Website PwC AC Kolkata
Searching for a Job at PwC AC Kolkata in Greater Kolkata Area
About the job
Line of Service
Global Compliance Services
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Tax Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- This role reports to Associate Director and interacts regularly with leadership
- Responsible for sharing knowledge/information with peers and managing team leads.
- Identifying and addressing client needs (US engagement teams): building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Support the scheduling function within the Kolkata Tax Service Delivery Center (SDC). This position will work directly with the Team Leaders, Supervisors and HR to assign work to staff based upon the skill set and availability of the staff. It includes managing the process of deploying changes to our processes based on continuous improvement or support activity.
- Should have an experience in US Financial Services, Investment Partnership tax returns (Form 1065 etc.),
- Should have worked on Partnership, Federal, Hedge Funds & Private Equity) OR Real Estate – Real time experience in this domain, OR SALT – Should have an experience in State & Local Tax.
- Demonstrate intimate knowledge and/or direct managerial experience designing and maintaining process models.
- Considerable experience as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Company: PwC AC Kolkata
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Greater Kolkata Area
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com