Website PwC AC Kolkata
Searching for a Job at PwC AC Kolkata in Kolkata, West Bengal, India
About the job
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
Job Description & Summary
A career within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
DnM – Illustrator artist/Graphic designer – Senior Associate/Associate
Open position – 2
Illustrator with capability to create original pieces of artwork for print , digital publications and animation storyboard.Has a sense of understanding and comprehension.
Main purpose of the job and key background information
Activities To Be Performed
- Creative designing in Adobe, MS Office, Google
- Prepare rough drafts according to requirements
- Refine designs with illustration software
- Apply isometric techniques to add perspective to complex shapes
- Participate in design briefs with clients and Senior Illustrators/Animators
- Brainstorm with the Design/Animation team to come up with new ideas, patterns and styles
Technical Skills Required
- Sense of understanding in next gen designing
- Ability to analyse and interpret information, content.
- Ability to work in Adobe softwares (Adobe illustrator must)
- Demonstrable portfolio of completed illustrations
- Drawing skills with an attention to detail (both by hand and digital pen)
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills
- Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
These should include essential & desirable requirements such as:
- Level of experience – 3 to 4 years as an Illustrator artist
- Education/qualifications – Graduate (Any)
- Industry experience – 2 to 3 years
- Technical capability – Diploma in Design/Multimedia
Key personal attribute – Good analytical & communication skills.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Company: PwC AC Kolkata
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com