Website PwC AC Kolkata
Searching for a Job at PwC AC Kolkata in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
Line of Service
Domestic Tax Compliance
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Insourced Solutions for Tax practice, within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals.
Our team helps our clients across their global tax lifecycle processes and delivering strategic commercial assets. You’ll focus on delivering top talent, technology, and processes across our global network to provide an alternative tax function model that is fit for our clients to respond to strategic evolution in the global market.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Attentive participation in US Corporate Tax training modules and on the job trainings.
- Preparation of Corporate, Operating Partnership tax returns (Form 1120 etc),
- Responsible for self-review of deliverables before handing them to Supervisory Seniors
Minimum Years Experience Required
- 3- 5 years of experience in US corporation tax and ONE SOURCE /Go System is mandatory
Additional Application Instructions
- Should have worked in a team environment and possess excellent communication skills
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Company: PwC AC Kolkata
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org