Website PwC AC Kolkata
Searching for a Job at PwC AC Kolkata in Kolkata, West Bengal, India
About the job
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
Job Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
Our team provides document production assistance based on PwC’s template requirements. As part of the team, you’ll be helping with template selection, formatting and incorporation of customised changes based on client need.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Activities To Be Performed
- Understand client ask and deliver design as per the industry/Sectorequirement.
- Design using MS Suite, Google Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Create high-end value added designs
- Visualize and design proposals, presentations, brochures, infographics, mailers, banners.
- Create short PPT/GIF animations.
- Enhance overall look and feel of standard documents.
- Understands brand and applies it effectively.
- Ensuring high standard of quality in deliverables.
- Work in a wide range of projects and collaborate with groups/teams
- Being proactive and ensuring timely completion of assigned work.
- Consistently demonstrate dynamics of a team player, who understands personal and team roles, contribute to a positive work environment, invest in team bonding, and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent/degree in multimedia or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Applications (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Working knowledge of G-Suite (Google Doc, Google Slide, Google Sheet and Google Drawing objects)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite (Specially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Creative designer with 3-5 years of professional experience in graphic designing.
- Ability to comprehend instruction, visualize and convert content into meaningful visual presentation.
- Ability to work as reviewer – (Good to have)
- Impactful design portfolio.
- Out of box creative thinking, eye for detail and adaptability to new design technologies.
- Ability to work independently with no or very little supervision.
- Capacity to work as reviewer post training
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Company: PwC AC Kolkata
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org