Website PwC AC Kolkata
Searching for a Job at PwC AC Kolkata in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
Line of Service
Global Mobility Services
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Global Mobility Services practice, within People and Organisation Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Our team helps companies streamline and effectively manage their international assignment programme in a cost efficient manner. You’ll assist our team with international assignee management, Human Resources, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and governance consulting.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Carries at least 4+ years of UK GMS experience
Advanced understanding of relevant tax concepts
Ability to review tax returns and identifying optimum filing position and being able to guide and support team members with technical questions.
Reviewing Missing Information & sending communications for Missing Information to assignees/clients along with regular follow ups
Keep up-to-date with tax technical / technology developments
Strong technical knowledge to communicate with assignees
Play a key part in comp manipulation projects
Strong communication skills
Ability to manage work independently
Ability to comprehend instructions and take ownership of work entrusted.
Good knowledge of MS Office tools & Alteryx
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Company: PwC AC Kolkata
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org