Website PwC AC Kolkata
Searching for a Job at PwC AC Kolkata in Kolkata, West Bengal, India
About the job
Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Financial Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team provides our clients with customised accounting services based on their in house needs and current International Financial Reporting Standards (International Financial Reporting Standards) guidelines. You’ll work with our team to provide specialist advice and training in areas such as financial instruments, business combinations, pensions and share schemes, listings, corporate treasury, company secretarial and corporate governance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Understanding the basic project requirements. For ex: understanding of all the services we provide i.e. SFS drafts, IXBRL tagging, Bookkeeping services including the use of required software for each service for the preparation stage.
- Will be responsible for preparing SFS drafts of simple complexity and ensure the deliverables prepared are high in quality and delivered on a timely basis for review.
- Will be able to complete the drafts and various stages of the deliverables within a stipulated time.
- Will be proficient in analysing client data from the client and highlight any mismatches to the reviewer or the CPL without any delays.
- Will be proficient in following the compliance process and key risk controls are completed when preparing work on your clients (i.e. CR and other documents are in line with the compliance requirements).
- Provide day to day support to managers to assist with their portfolio of clients and try to build relationships with onshore teams.
- Follow PwC KSDC best practice and policy around the compliance process.
- Shadows and learns from Seniors.
- Seeks and acts on feedback
- Actively invests in their own personal development (e.g. Undertaking personal learning specific to role) “Technical
Basic understanding of relevant tax/accounting concepts
Preparation of Tax Returns/Bookkeeping and related services
Validate data and analyze for accuracy and relevance
Keep up-to-date with tax technical / technology developments
Produce quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards
Good communication skills
Ability to comprehend instructions
Basic knowledge of MS Office tools.
Follow risk management and compliance procedures
Share and collaborate effectively with others, create a positive team spirit
Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information provided by clients
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Company: PwC AC Kolkata
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com