Website PwC AC Kolkata
Searching for a Job at PwC AC Kolkata in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
Line of Service
Industry Tax Practice
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Tax Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Must have exposure to medium to complex corporate (T2) and Partnership (T5013) returns preferably as a reviewer. Experienced preparers can apply.
- Ability to Initial review (Frontload) Canada tax returns.
- Capability of Review (first level ) of tax returns and being able to guide and support team members with technical questions.
- Willingness to support team functions.
- Ideally exposed to similar experience in recognized firm.
- Sound technical knowledge & communication skills, analytical thinking ability.
- Need to work well with Foreign offices who are clients.
- Committed, hard-working, ability to work long hours, proactive
Minimum Years Experience Required
- 3 plus years’ of experience
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Company: PwC AC Kolkata
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com