Website Pocket FM
This Job Listing is about Pocket FM in India
About the job
About Pocket FM
It’s an amazing time to join Pocket FM as we continue shaping the future of audio entertainment both in India and beyond. We are front-ending the category creation for the audio OTT landscape and building the largest repository of audio streaming content across formats like audio series, audiobooks and podcasts, through our unique storytelling approach.
We are reimagining the traditional audio pattern to build an internet-scale platform and bring together communities to share stories and spread knowledge. Our mission is to give voice to stories and wisdom. Pocket FM has grown to 15million MAL (monthly active listeners), spending an average of over 100 minutes every day, while the total monthly audio streaming on the app counts to over 3 billion minutes. We are a Series C funded start-up backed by some of the marquee investors like Naver, Goodwater Capital, Lightspeed, Tanglin Venture Partners and others.
● You will produce promos for our new content and existing library
● You will look at market trends and content preferences of existing and new
users and use this data, in consultation with the development/content team, to determine a promo slate.
● You will ideate and conceptualize the content of these promos, and manage the production of these promos from brainstorming through delivery.
● Since you will manage the production of multiple promos at once, time management and prioritization is key. A majority of your time will be spent
working closely with a team of writers to craft these promos to maximize audience engagement.
● Once script approval happens, you will work with voice over artists (VOs), sound engineers (Sound Design) and motion graphics artists (Promo Design) to bring the promo to life.
● You will track the performance of these published promos and use that data to further improve our promos.
We are looking for somebody who:
● Has a minimum 3 years of relevant work experience writing and editing scripts or producing short form content.
● Understands what content will engage audiences and cut through marketing noise.
● Has worked in the Video OTT Industry, English Language TV Channels or the Media industry.
● Enjoys working in a fast paced and collaborative start-up environment.
Language Proficiency: English
||Full-time · Mid-Senior level