Searching for a Job at PayPal in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
Job Description Summary:
- Work within a team of highly talented engineers, product and architect to design and develop a highly scalable and configurable Platform in PayPal’s merchant domain.
- Being involved in design meetings to propose, discuss and refine new features and functionality.
- Write tests for the existing and newly created code to maintain compatibility
- Maintain and enhance the existing architectural documentations and create the new one as needed
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Provide suggestions for continuous improvements as necessary.
- 2+ years industry experience.
- Experience in developing backend services in Node.js/Java,Spring, Hibernate
- Experience in developing frontend applications using popular JS frameworks like Angular.js, react, webpacks etc.
- Very good knowledge of JS
- Experience with test automation- TDD, unit testing, functional testing, integration testing
- Solid Understanding of basic OOPS, algorithmic techniques, design patterns and best practices.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, cross browser/device development, GraphQL, Restful standards and integration.
- Curiosity about how things work and the behavior of finding the answers. Flexible and adapting the changing circumstances, tenacious
- Experience with development of scalable and distributed software applications.
- Should be passionate and take pride in building systems that are used by millions of users every day.
- Should have good communication skills
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
REQ ID R0067245
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org