This Job Listing is about Oracle in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
About the job
About the Role:
We are seeking candidates for Managerial position within our OCI Engineering team. The Manager would lead a team comprising of highly skilled senior engineers, to help move Oracle’s customer base to OCI. OCI is the next generation cloud service built from the grounds-up to support fast paced application requirements, addressing a wide range of customer use cases. Our team of Cloud Engineers are responsible for the application modernization on OCI. You will be a part of a diverse team working closely with Oracle Sales and leadership to build and expand Customer’s OCI footprint, by effectively engaging with Customer from Pitch-to-Production lifecycle of a Customer workload.
Our Engineers are deep technical domain experts, who are responsible for both explaining and showing how Oracle’s Cloud Infrastructure Solutions solve real-world business challenges. They work closely with field Cloud Architects to help craft the solution and then continue to collaborate with the customer on implementation of these solutions.
Oracle offers flexible ‘work-from-home’ options for our adjusted work shifts of 2PM-11PM IST to accommodate our North American customers and promote work/life balance for all of our diverse employees. Since this is a customer-facing role, we need to make sure that there is adequate time overlap with US time zones to be able to effectively communicate & collaborate with our customers and US Oracle teams. We try to keep the morning IST hours free for our employees so that they can take care of personal family matters and Oracle also offers free home pickup/drop-off car services- via company provided taxi cabs- for our employees as well. We encourage all candidates to ask their hiring manager about these flexible work options during their interview process.
- Hire, retain, and develop a high-performing, diverse and inclusive team
- Provide leadership to a team of highly skilled Cloud specialists chartered with accelerating pipeline and cloud consumption for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services, workloads and use-cases
- Understanding Customer’s business requirements and leading technical solution development using Oracle’s cloud capabilities
- Measure, analyze, track and report key metrices against targets and identify areas of improvement and newer opportunities
- Develop collaborative working relationships with sales, product management, development and other functional areas within Oracle, continuously contributing towards Product enhancements and increasing Cloud consumption
- Execute on engagement management responsibilities including coordinating scoping and staffing activities, and overseeing delivery in a timeline for delivery engagements
- Build and nurture relationships with North America Customers / Partners locally present in India to drive various enablement and implementation activities on OCI
Preferred qualifications include:
- 10+ years of Leadership experience leading highly skilled teams driving deal closure with technical win and cloud consumption
- Attracts, develops, engages and retains talented engineers by creating an environment where people can realize their full potential
- Consistently drives high standards for each individual, the team, and the organization to accomplish stretch goals
- Analytical mindset who is always looking at data to derive insights and take decisions. However, understands that instinct plays an important part in innovating
- Clearly communicates information and ideas to individuals and teams in an articulate, focused and compelling way. Willing to offer intellectual mindshare.
- Experience and understanding of cloud technology, integration systems such as SOA, OSB, PaaS systems such as Oracle Integration Cloud and associated products.
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor level or higher degree in Computer Science, CIS, Informatics, Mathematics, Engineering or other relevant subject area.
- Cloud (OCI/AWS/Azure,GCP) Architect Associate level certification is a must
Life at Oracle:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to tackle new roles and challenges, while blending work and life. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry. To nurture the talent that makes this happen, we work hard to build a vibrant and inspiring workplace that celebrates diverse, hardworking teams where everyone can contribute. We take care of each other, and value giving back to the community. We have flexible work arrangements and offer benefits including generous paid parental leave and comprehensive premium medical insurance.
At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion.
||Full-time · Mid-Senior level
|| Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India