This Job Listing is about OptimHire in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
- Position : Frontend Developer /React JS Developer
- Overall Experience : 4-5 years
- Expertise : React.Js – 2 Years, Redux – 2 Years – Intermediate
- Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days
Its an EdTech company that is building world class learning platforms and products and enable passionate teachers turn their passion for teaching to business in a simple,engaging and an effective way. We are teachers and techies ourselves and we have trained around 40K+ students over the last decade and we know what it takes to scale and make a business out of teaching passion. We have designed products to be a one stop platform for all the training and coaching needs.
We are looking for a front end Web Developer responsible for development of frontend components and their integration. Your primary focus will be the development of all low latency and highly scalable UI components ensuring quality and security. You will also be responsible for integrating the back-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a good understanding of back-end technologies is necessary as well.
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance front end applications in a very fast paced Agile environment- Integration of APIs and other backend elements developed by other teams- Implementation of security and data protection- Ability to work in a fast paced, low pressure but high ownership environment.
Skills And Qualifications
- Min. 4 to 5 years of experience and expertise in front end development of web apps
- Atleast 2-3 years of hands-on experience in ReactJS
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Ability to architect, design and implement features in coordination with the backend teams
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git) and CICD
Job Type: Full-time
|| Bengaluru, Karnataka, India