Searching for a Job at OpenThrone in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
About the job
- Investigate, design, build, and test blockchain technologies.
- Create smart contracts in Solidity for the Ethereum blockchain or the Matic Polygon Network/Avax Chain
- Create back-end cloud services that communicate with the Ethereum blockchain / Matic/Polygon
- Able to integrate Crypto Wallet like MetaMask
- Developer can build DApps on the Moralis Web3 platform (optional if needed)
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications through the incorporation of new tools and technology.
- Documenting blockchain development methods and adhering to data protection best practises.
Key Requirments :
- Specialized in Ethereum Toolset and other network like Polygon or Solana
- Solid in Solidity Language
- Fluency in Blockchain Fundamentals like creating smart contracts, transactions, gas and prices of gas
- Development of Ethereum/Polygon smart contracts with Solidity programming language
- Supporting the creation of teams for smart contract and decentralized development
- Creation and testing of customer-facing decentralized applications
- Coordination of work with partners and contractors
- Communicating the application specifications and project details for all stakeholders alongside adapting to fast-paced team environments
- Ability for explaining technical jargon to uninitiated stakeholders
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org