Website Maxwell GeoSystems
Searching for a Job at Maxwell GeoSystems in Kochi, Kerala, India
About the job
Maxwell GeoSystems is an innovative SaaS company whose technology allows civil engineering professionals to generate state of the art reports and acquire real-time information throughout the entire project management process.
This is revolutionary software, replacing outdated Excel reporting and a real game-changer for the industry.
The company is seeking an outstanding, experienced professional to join the QA team as a Quality Analyst – Testing to participate in testing MissionOS to assure high product quality.
The candidate should have good understanding of software development life cycles and he/she should be familiar with test tools.
Your primary focus will be the development and execution of software test plans and ensure
software quality meets functional standards and requirements.
The position requires working collaboratively with a multi-functional team of Senior System
Developers, Programmers, and Management Executives throughout the entire product life-cycle.
You will be using the latest, leading web technologies wherever and whenever possible to achieve the best results.
This role will include responsibility for the following duties:
- Review and analyse system specifications, collaborate to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects Report bugs and errors to the development team.
Some of the duties you’ll be doing…
- Responsible for performing QA tasks in order to ensure software quality meets functional standards and requirements.
- Assist with developing and establishing quality assurance standards with vendors and development teams.
- Perform and coordinate various detailed testing including running automated test scripts and manual tests on portals.
- Document errors or bugs that may be found on defect tracking tool.
- Write test plans and scripts in response to updates in functionality and defects discovered.
- Contribute, update, and maintain library of test scripts for all systems covered.
- Build and maintain automated testing capability and support team with automated testing functions.
- Support International Offices with QA efforts.
- Work with IT teams to ensure suitable test environments are configured and maintained for automated/manual software testing. This includes set-up of the testing software and populating or configuring test data.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
Required Experience, Skills & Qualifications…
- Proven experience of more than a year in testing, with exposure to automated testing.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge of test-management software and SQL.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent communication skills especially in the written form, an analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E CS/IT/MCA
Location: Marine Drive, Kochi
Date: 6th January 2022 Ref: MGS-QA-01
Maxwell GeoSystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and
diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Maxwell GeoSystems is a drug-free workplace. Employees e prohibited from manufacturing,
distributing, dispensing, possessing, using, or being under the influence of illegal drugs, inhalants, or controlled substances in the workplace.
Company: Maxwell GeoSystems
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Kochi, Kerala, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com