This Job Listing is about Mastercard in Pune, Maharashtra, India
About the job
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Customer Technical Analyst-2
Job Description Summary
This role reports through to the Team Leader, Customer Operations Support in the Pune Office for the MasterCard Payment Gateway Services Division
- Based within the Payment Gateway Services Division space you will provide Providing first and second level technical support to MasterCard internal and external customers working a 7 day shift roster , each shift comprising of 7.5 hours, between 7am and 7pm
- Technical and general support is provided to customers following phone or email requests from both internal and external customers
- You will need to bring with you to this role your drive to learn and develop as well as demonstrate effective communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- Manage the administration of merchant on boarding, profile configuration and reporting
- Providing first and second level technical support to MasterCard customers, partners, service providers and other MasterCard departments for the operational support of the MasterCard Payment Gateway platform;
- Supports and manages technical incidents that are recorded and tracked within the CRM system and where required, raised to the Engineering team for development/bug fixes.
- Prepare and distribute communications with customers, partners, services providers and other MasterCard departments, including communications throughout incidents, as well as general reporting and informational communications;
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly administration tasks;
- Complete daily handover meetings with the UK and US teams to ensure continuous follow the sun support
- Ensure that the Team Leader is always informed of workload status and details of key issues;
- Work to ensure that the team can meet or exceed agreed Service Level Agreements
- Adhere to and follow MasterCard policies and procedures in all activities;
- Continuously develop knowledge of all relevant MasterCard products and services;
All About You
- Experienced in a technical customer service role
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with a diverse audience and adjust language style to meet needs of the audience as required
- Knowledge of eCommerce/payments industry products and services
- An understanding of the internet, web programming languages and IP networking
- Proven ability and excellent track record in meeting and exceeding customer specific SLA’s coupled with solid problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in CRM and Microsoft Office applications
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
||Full-time · Associate
|| Pune, Maharashtra, India