Website MAISON D' AURAINE
This Job Listing is about MAISON D AURAINE in Gurugram, Haryana, India
About the job
About the organisation:
Maison D’ Auraine is a conglomerate with a bouquet of luxury haircare, beauty, personal care and wellness brands. We aim at offering a unique environment for our talents- a comprehensive people friendly culture that endorses growth through an innovation and performance-driven system.
Job description: Video Creator
We are in search of an experienced Video Creator to join the video production team at Maison D Auraine You will be required to shoot, assemble and edit recorded footage and convert them into finished products that match the Director’s vision in a creative way. You will play an important role in the success of the production team as our videos are the best way of communicating the organisation’s message on online platforms across all business units.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Prepare rough and final cuts for the videos
• Input effects, graphics, dialogues, and music into the videos to make them more visually appealing
• Insert music and necessary sound effects to the video clips
• Discover and implement new techniques and methods to maximize the company’s efficiency
• Manage to work both on-site as well as off-site locations
• Collaborate with stakeholders from production to post-production process
• Monitor all technical aspects of recording and editing
Work effectively with the team members
Primary/ Must have skills
- High school degree or GED; at least 5 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Creative decision-making skills.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Knowledge of professional audio/video and staging techniques, facilities, and equipment.
- Knowledge of audio/video storage and archiving procedures.
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or video editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
- Knowledge of the practices, protocols, and conventions of the entertainment industry.
- A complete portfolio of experience.
- Ability to work daily in office environment.
- Outstanding experience with Adobe CC including Premier, After Effects and Photoshop. Da Vinci Resolve
- Enhanced knowledge of file organisation and conversion.
- Creative thinker with excellent time management skills.
-Must be a visionary and creative person with sound judgment and technical skills, analytical ability, and ability to focus and prioritize multiple – and sometimes competing – projects.
-High moral and ethical standards are required.
-Must be well organized and efficient, decisive, intelligent, and able to articulate well.
-Must possess outstanding communication skills and the ability to work well with people.
· Competitive salaries
· Corporate bonus program
· Employee recognition program
· Employee referral program
· Flexible hours
· Hybrid work
· Comprehensive insurance plan
· Training & skills upgrading
· Social events
· Dynamic culture
· Multi Country exposure
If you believe that your skills and talents match our needs, please email your resume to [email protected]
||MAISON D’ AURAINE
|| Gurugram, Haryana, India