Website MAISON D' AURAINE
This Job Listing is about MAISON D AURAINE in Bhilwara, Rajasthan, India
About the job
IT Project Manager Job Description
• We are looking to hire a positive, proactive IT project manager to oversee project teams and to ensure IT projects are completed on time.
• The IT project manager will establish a Project Management Office (PMO), and direct and coordinate the utilization of resources across divisions of the project to reach targets.
• The IT project manager will ensure compliance with budget and other project requirements.
• You will document instructions for end-users and assist with the testing of the final product.
• You will communicate with stakeholders during all phases of the project, and close it efficiently.
• To be successful in this role you should deliver an extensively recorded, tested, intact, and operative product within delivery time frames and budget. Ideal candidates will be analytical and have a positive demeanor.
IT Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Assisting in establishing a Project Management Office to oversee multiple projects.
• Liaising with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements.
• Outlining, defining, and initiating the project.
• Implementing document control policies and documentation templates.
• Maintaining a good working knowledge of assigned component projects.
• Evaluating standards of component products.
• Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary.
• Monitoring expenditures in accordance with the budget.
• Ensuring compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
• Compiling project reports and informing management regarding problems.
• Ensuring project complies with best practices, SOPs, PMO policies, and other policies.
IT Project Manager Requirements:
• CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, MCSE, or similar certification.3+ years of experience in a project management role.
• Understanding of MSP ticketing and Alert Management Systems.
• Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals.
• Understanding of software development life cycle.
• Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong people skills.
||MAISON D’ AURAINE
|| Bhilwara, Rajasthan, India