Website Linguee Global Solutions
Searching for a Job at Linguee Global Solutions in Delhi, India
About the job
Linguee Global Solutions is hiring IT/Non-IT recruiters to join us at the earliest. Ideal candidate must have up to 1 year of work experience as a recruiter. We expect the candidates to work from home for next 6 months. Once our facility (planned for NOIDA), we expect the candidate to be working in hybrid mode (few days from office and few days from home). Interest candidate must apply by sending their resume to [email protected]
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Recruitment domain
- Experience in sourcing and screening profiles as per the given job requirements using various channels like job boards, social networking sites etc
- Proficient to partner with recruiters and business unit leaders on identifying standard methodology recruiting/sourcing techniques.
- Demonstrated working knowledge in best–pipeline creation and development, competition mapping as per client and geographic requirements, and best-practice guidance to the Hiring Managers
- Ability to research activities like market research, talent mapping, lead generation etc. involved in providing recruitment support to clients
- Maintain a pipeline of skilled talent, including consistent communication with potential hires and connecting them with positions that align with their experience and skill set
- Expertise in identifying target companies, user groups, professional associations which could lead to qualified hires.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards targets/goals
- Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
Company: Linguee Global Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Delhi, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com