Searching for a Job at KuehneNagel in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
You will be joining our Customer Care Team to add your expertise +skills to the delivery of Customer Excellence.
Utilizing your demonstrated superior Air Logistics product +trade knowledge this role is primarily tasked with developing +diversifying business so that income increases, guaranteeing the future growth of the organization.
- To own, monitor + drive all sales activities of customers within your control, ensuring prospects are identified, qualified + nurtured through the sales pipeline so as to close profitable + sustainable customer deals.
- To align your sales efforts with CCL Managers, Pricing + Air Logistics Business Development teams , including pricing decisions.
- To monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing +products.
- To report customer feedback to the CCL team , supporting resolutions as required.
- To align with CCL colleagues when onboarding new customers.
- To maintain + update the most relevant customer information in internal systems.
- To regularly review customer portfolios with the CCL Managers and team.
- To focus on customer engagement, satisfaction , retention + reactivation through high levels of service quality in close collaboration with the CCL
Your Skills And Experiences
- 5+ years of Experience in Sales-Freight Forwarding industry
- Should possess strong local market knowledge
- strong selling skills + focus on customer + stakeholder relationships along with strong time management
- Preferably MBA from recognized university/ any equivalent certification
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com