Searching for a Job at KuehneNagel in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
This role is primarily tasked with developing Aerospace & Defence SME + Local business and diversifying local business so that there is steady increase in Pipeline & Conversion, Turnover & Income and thereby ensuring Sustainable Growth of Aerospace & Defense Vertical.
This role is primarily tasked with developing Aerospace & Defense SME + Local business and diversifying local business so that there is steady increase in Pipeline & Conversion, Turnover & Income and thereby ensuring Sustainable Growth of Aerospace & Defense Vertical.
- To own, monitor + drive all sales activities of customers within your control, ensuring prospects are identified, qualified + nurtured through the sales pipeline so as to close profitable + sustainable customer deals.
- To align your sales efforts with CCL Managers, Pricing + Air Logistics Business Development teams, including pricing decisions.
- To monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing + products.
- To develop new opportunities, business leads and inquiries. Ensuring assigned (volume/ GP) targets are achieved
- To report customer feedback to the CCL team, supporting resolutions as required.
- To align with CCL colleagues when onboarding new customers.
- To maintain + update the most relevant customer information in internal systems.
- To regularly review customer portfolios with the CCL Managers and team.
- To focus on customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation through high levels of service quality in close collaboration with the CCL
Your Skills And Experiences
- Minimum graduate from a recognized university
- Strategic Approach towards Identifying & pursuing opportunities in segment
- Good Communication Skills
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org