Searching for a Job at KONE in Pune, Maharashtra, India
About the job
Cloud application developer, 24/7 Connected Services, KONE Technology & Innovation, Pune
As the world’s cities grow more complex, people’s need to move easily becomes even more important. Enabling urban flow requires talent and ambition. Together at KONE, we create the new urban reality. Your career is a journey, and how you travel makes a difference.
It’s time to make a move. Join our flow.
We are now looking for a Cloud application developer for our 24/7 Connected Services new R&D Development team to join KONE Services and Solutions R&D in Pune, India. To learn more about KONE 24/7 Connected Services, click here.
Our intelligent 24/7 Connected Services offers for our customers improved safety, full transparency and peace of mind. The technological core of the services are IoT and cloud services together with advanced analytics and connected equipment. The service development is done in an agile and lean way in cross-functional end-to-end teams that are responsible for delivering solutions for certain customer value. For the 24/7 Connected Services program we are building new end-to-end team responsible for continuing development and expand newly launched offering focusing on providing valuable insights for our customers.
To be successful in this position, you need to have experience developing high volume scalable cloud solutions utilizing platforms like Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure. You will also need to have great collaboration and networking skills to work in a global development team with experts located in multiple locations – team player with capabilities to take the lead and develop own competencies around the core knowledge is a must.
The 24/7 Connected Services Development team consists of experts and specialists working with cloud front- and backend development, advanced analytics, data engineering, user experience and end-to-end testing.
Skills, Education And Experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information technology engineering or similar
- 5-10 years of experience in working in an international environment with ability to collaborate and perform in virtual and matrix organizations
- More than 3 years proven experience in cloud based software development on Amazon AWS
- Experience in the field of developments and deployment of high volume cloud applications
- Extensive experience with Java/Python and any scripting languages.
- Experience in application monitoring (integrating services with third party tool e.g. Splunk)
- Familiar with cloud platform development frameworks and knowledge of cloud services
(AWS CloudFormation Templates, ECS, EMR, Data pipeline, Lambda, Glue, DynamoDB, S3, Fargate, CloudFront, knowledge on cloud N/W e.g. vpc subnet, CloudWatch etc.)
- Demonstrated experience from Agile ways of working, and CI/CD using Gitlab, Docker.
- Preferred certification in AWS SysOps or developer certificate.
- Understanding of security concepts in cloud services
- Very good communication skills in English
- Benefit possible Elevator and escalator industry domain knowledge and work experience
- Strong analytical, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills
- Passion for great service / customer experience
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org