Searching for a Job at KONE in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
About the job
- Circuit analysis & design based on the Technical requirements with costing and accomplish as per organization’s standard practice.
- Ability to do electronic component stress analysis, Identifying Tolerance in the circuit design for analysis
- Ability to do Design FMEA & Impact analysis
- Resolving technical issues
- Ability to do Design review/ verification & validation of own design task.
- Adherence to Electronics Process Documentation
- Ability to do PCB Design with EDA tools
- Works hand in hand with Project Manager for accomplishing project
- Adherence to quality & Reliability guidelines/target
- To collaborate with various Cross functional team involved in the project
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com