CCB Risk – Strategic Analytics (Business Cards) – Associate vacancy in JPMorgan Chase & Co. Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Searching for a Job at JPMorgan Chase Co in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
As a Strategic Analytics Associate, you’ll work with the risk team to generate thoughtful analytics and recommendations to the business concerning strategy development, implementation, operational controls, and performance monitoring.
- Develop and maintain periodic analytics to provide management with full insight into emerging trends and the quality of the originated accounts
- Attain a detailed understanding of key performance metrics and profitability drivers, enabling the delivery of insights encompassing the full account lifecycle
- Acquire an understanding of the operational processes (e.g. manual underwriting, portfolio management, collections) which will aid in understanding acquisition performance drivers
- Conduct ad hoc analytics and contribute to various projects representing Risk Management
- MS degree and 3 years Risk Management or other quantitative experience preferred
- Otherwise, BS degree and minimum 5 years Risk Management or other quantitative experience required
- Background in statistics, econometric, or other quantitative field required
- Advanced understanding of SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, or other decision tree software
- Ability to query large amounts of data and transform the raw data into actionable management information
- Familiarity with risk analytic techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience delivering recommendations to management
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org