Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Searching for a Job at JPMorgan Chase Co in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
Roles & Responsibilities
- Communicate with internal teams or partners to facilitate resolution of outstanding items
- Refer problem / Identify issues on assigned queues and escalate occurrences to team leader or supervisor
- Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures
- Responsible for routine decisions and determination of course of action
- Research miscellaneous items and identify appropriately based on research performed; escalate discrepancies, all within established guidelines, corporate policies and standards
- Ensure adherence of operational procedures to complete task in an accurate and timely manner
- Refer problem / Identify issues on assigned work type and escalate occurrences to team leader or supervisor
- Able to evaluate and analyze data from multiple sources in a fast-paced environment
- Adapt to changing needs & deadlines and remain calm when under pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of work experience (preferably with Banking Industry/Back Office Operations)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent MS office Skills
- Time Management and Analytical Skills
- Must exhibit a keen attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment and tight Service Level Agreements
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com