Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This Job Listing is about JPMorgan Chase Co in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About the job
55ip, a fully owned subsidiary of J.P Morgan Chase, is looking for an experienced software developer expertizing in Python & related technologies to develop modules of its investment platform for large investment advisory (RIA) & wealth management firms. The ideal candidate for this role has successfully designed, implemented and maintained web based systems focused on financial markets. The candidate has successfully demonstrated the ability to work in large teams and mentor team members. The candidate will be a motivated and responsible individual; a problem solver; and an empathetic team player looking to make a significant impact on a fast-growing business.
- Architecting, developing, testing and maintaining of software modules
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather & understand the functional requirement
- Mentoring team members and peer-peer code reviews
- Help in task estimation and sprint planning
Qualifications / Skillsets
- 8 – 11 years of experience in software development
- Proficient in Python, Django, Pandas, and Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and exposure to PostGreSQL / MongoDB.
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets such as PyCharm, Git / BitBucket, AWS, and Jira
- Exposure to technology frameworks such as Kafka, RabbitMQ and Redis will be advantageous.
- Clear understanding of Agile-Scrum software development lifecycle.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of attention to detail, accountability, pride in delivering high quality work and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Understanding of financial capital markets, and financial instruments (such as stocks, ETFs, Mutual Funds) is nice to have.
- BE/BSc degree or equivalent experience
About 55ip : 55ip, a fully owned subsidiary of J.P Morgan Chase & Co., is an investment strategy engine that provides partner firms (financial advisors and wealth managers) the capabilities to build intelligent, custom models for their clients on white labeled software. 55ip’s proprietary investment science addresses the three most common frictions that get in the way of client outcomes – taxes, high fees, extreme losses, while automating the entire investment management process so advisors save time to focus on growing and scaling their practices. 55ip’s offices are in Boston, and Mumbai. More information is available at https://www.55-ip.com
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
||JPMorgan Chase & Co.
|| Mumbai, Maharashtra, India