Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Searching for a Job at JPMorgan Chase Co in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
This position is responsible to enhance the customer experience through researching and resolving Chase ATM related customer claims, ATM deposit processing cash outages, ATM deposit processing diverted items, and payment exceptions. It requires to research and take decision on a customer claim whether to confirm or reverse the temporary credit given to the customer. It requires strong analytics and decision making skills as we need to identify & report fraudulent activities and also analyze ATM Exception trends; which helps the bank to reduce the losses.
It requires use of various software (including Microsoft Office), web based, and mainframe applications. Communication, in both written and verbal formats with various Retail, Customer and CTO departments, of the results of research efforts within established service level agreements will be necessary. Additionally, the position may require some direct telephone contact with branches regarding filed claims and ATM Ledger outages. The successful candidate will also fill in as needed in various capacities outside of the daily workflow.
- Responsible for checking ATM G/L outages & make necessary adjustment by contacting with clearing partners (Branch & Vendor).
- Responsible for risk management with settlements as need to research and take decision on customer claims
- Eye for detail is required as need to work on high dollar value claims
- Responsible for analyzing and resolving exceptions and out of balance conditions of Chase ATMs
- Ability to work on multiple applications & understand the transaction details and derive meaningful information
- Review and take decision on ATM check deposits claims according to bank guidelines
- Research on the ATM Payment Process exceptions according to bank guidelines
- Research and report Fraud trends by doing detailed research on customer account as well as verification of ATM deposits
- Ability to prioritize the work on aging requests as per Reg-E, & Reg-C guidelines provided by Federal Government
- Analyze cases and apply resolutions methods as per SOP guidelines
- Assist co-workers with job assignments as needed
- Refer and transfer complex issues/inquiries to Subject matter expert & Team Leader
- Enhance customer experience by meeting customer impact accuracy levels and reducing case resolution turnaround time
- Ensure processing discipline by meeting non customer impact accuracy levels and respond to escalations with a sense of urgency
- Take active participation in PMR, Q-board, and team huddle and also identify areas for process improvement
- Complete the assigned trainings in time
- Graduate in Commerce (Preferred) or Graduate in any stream with 0-2 Years of experience
- Understanding of Exception Research & Accounting Knowledge
- Good Oral & written communication skills
- Strong Decision making, Analytical and Prioritization Skills
- Adaptable to change
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com