Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Searching for a Job at JPMorgan Chase Co in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
F&BM Transformation – Forecast Automation – Associate
Internal Short Description
F&BM Transformation collaborates with partners to understand business needs and works with Corporate Technology to design and build capabilities & apply solutions that elevate the way we provide financial & business information and insights.
Internal & External Description
Finance & Business Management Transformation (F&BMT) collaborates with partners to understand business needs and works with Corporate Technology to design and build capabilities & apply solutions that elevate the way we provide financial & business information and insights across a range of key deliverables inclusive of monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc financial reporting, budgeting & forecasting and capital stress testing, macroeconomic scenario design and execution, and the business development of our financial infrastructure. Further, we work with all Lines of Business across the firm’s ~$3.5T balance sheet.
Our purpose is to innovate & deliver solutions to challenging problems and drive sustainable change.
We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative leaders with a strong willingness to learn, capability of thinking outside the box, and who can bring a unique blend of business and technical knowledge & skills to turbo-charge our momentum. Join our team and transform the way we work to make a difference. Our diverse workforce has diverse needs; we leverage flexible work arrangements and business resource groups to foster an inclusive environment. We strongly encourage all interested applicants to apply.
In This Role You Will
- Partner with subject matter experts to understand complex business concepts related to forecasting and financial analysis.
- Design and implement end-to-end automation solutions, either through self-service automation tools or by using more advanced programming techniques.
- Design, develop, enhance and support Python forecasting calculators using libraries such as pandas, numpy and other data science oriented libraries.
- Partner with Product and Technology teams to develop new capabilities for the forecasting platform.
- Strong programming skills in Python, experience using pandas, numpy, matplotlib and unit tests is a plus
- Knowledge of Alteryx Data Analytics and/or Tableau Data Visualization is a plus;
- 3+ years of work experience in developing applications, products or frameworks / process automation / financial analysis / process improvement, or a related field.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information system, Engineering, Finance or related field
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Experience in partnering with business and technology to drive strategic projects, a plus
- General knowledge of banking products and services, a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org