Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This Job Listing is about JPMorgan Chase Co in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About the job
SMB Merchant Services is looking for a full stack Java & AWS/Cloud Lead, to build our next generation modern solution . We look for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering best practices & deliver high performance and secure software solutions. As part of this role, you will be deeply involved in design, build, testing and implementation of features and capabilities.
This role requires a wide variety of technical strengths and capabilities, including:
- 8+ years of experience in software/application development using Java, Springboot, microservices.
- Experience in writing Junit, Cucumber automated-test cases.
- Experience of working with SQL/No SQL databases would be handy – Cassandra / AWS DynamoDB
- Hands-on experience of code quality tools, CI/CD build/deployment using GIT, Jenkins or AWS codepipeline.
- Experience delivering high quality products in Agile Framework – Scrum
- Experience working in a cross-functional, collaborative team environment
- Hands-on experience of creating infrastructure as code on AWS using Terraform or Cloudformation would be an advantage
Good To Have
- Hands-on experience in building microservices leveraging container orchestration – Kubernetes / Docker/ AWS EKS.
- BS/B-Tech/BE degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
||JPMorgan Chase & Co.
|| Mumbai, Maharashtra, India